$100,000 for Maayan for Chanukah 5780!
What do you do when your Child is GASPING FOR AIR??????
Her phlegm is fatal... the ventilator is beeping...
Help keep Maayan safe... LIGHT UP HER LIFE this Chanuka!
We can do it!
Please, spread the word to all to try to raise a minimum of $50 from friends & neighbors!
• Help update her critical medical equipment that is failing (ie. Hillrom Breathing Vest, inhalation device... ($50,000)
• Day Care / Night Nurse ($40,000 for 12 months)
• Medical Expenses ie. diapers, medicine, liquid food for stomach tube, vitamins ... ($7000/12 months)**
100% of your tax deductible donation goes to Maayan!
When I see the hashgacha of the timing of this campaign, in Kislev, before Chanuka, I am greatly encouraged and hopeful, it brings in such hope, I see the Yad H-shem, an extra glimmer of hope.
-Devorah Hadassa Liebermann, Maayan's mother
Maayan has Batten’s Disease, a degenerative nervous system disease, which has currently caused in Maayan, epilepsy, blindness & severe lung disease.
“Maayan reminds me of a china teapot… oh so priceless… and to be moved from chair to bed with utmost caution… let her breathe… let her be okay… Maayan's machine is beeping... pray!”
If the beep is not attended to right away, G-d forbid, a child could choke on their phlegm filled breathing passages. This is the fragility that 11-yr-old Maayan faces everyday. Maayan's parents, Yochanan and Devorah Hadassah are on call 24/7 with the above scenario repeating itself many times per day and night. Unfortunately, emergency visits to the hospital are not uncommon.
• Handicap-accessible, hospital-equipped Mini In-Home Hospital
• Critical medical needs:
- Electrical generator for electrical emergencies
- Updated Vest lung equipment as hers is slowly tearing and doesn't fit
- High-tech inhalation machines as well as other medical and personal needs for Maayan
- Lung therapy machine is broken and needs a replacement
- Daily inhalation device is not functioning properly
- Second inhalation device needed specific to administering specific medication
- Intercom/ video system needed to monitor efficiently throughout home and outside of home
This campaign is under the auspices of Rabbi Aaron David Neustadt, K'hal Chassidim, Neve Yaakov, Jerusalem, with brachos and haskamos from Rav Shmuel Steinhaus, Yavniel.
This fund is managed by Yad Eliezer.
Yaad Eliezer does NOT COLLECT ANY FEES deducted from your donation.
METHODS TO DONATE:
International Credit Card through this ChesedFund
If paying by credit card, there is a 2.9% processing fee.
US Checks: There is no processing fee if donating by check. Checks can be made out to "Yad Eliezer" Mail checks to: Maayan Campaign ℅o S. Kleinman 135 Village Path Lakewood NJ 08701
Israel Checks can be made out to “Yad Eliezer” Mail checks to: Maayan Campaign c/o Mrs. Batsheva Pfeffer, Zevin 34/2, Neve Yaakov Jerusalem, ISRAEL
Pay by phone with Isracard: Please call Batsheva Pfeffer :0548453896 or whatapp message with info:0587324384
Paypal For details go to: https://www.kavconnect.com/maayan
- Wire For details go to https://www.kavconnect.com/maayan
Rabbinical Verification available on request. (See letter below attached)
Devorah Hadassah Liebermann From US: call /whatsapp 011-972-58-687-7124 From Israel: 058-687-7124 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Maayan go to: https://www.kavconnect.com/maayan
“When your wellsprings will spread forth to the outside.”
ויפוצה מעיינך בחוצה
“Modeh ani lifanecha, will never be the same for me and many others! Devorah Hadassa in her inimitable way starts our mornings off with her beautiful voice letting us all know that we are blessed to be able to have another day of life!", says Estee Zimmerman from Montreal, who has been on the "Emuna Upgrades with Maayan"Whatsapp chat for a few years. The chat is inspiring many people around the world, from all different walks of life.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/KYzW1LMkPEL9ShHFQN3Q0f. Each documented struggle of Maayan’s, inspires each person, to do more, pray more and hope more.
Please open your hearts and wallets to this urgent cause.
Please daven for the refuah sheleima (speedy recovery) of Maayan Bat Devorah Hadassa.
B'Ezras H-shem, may we share good news.